Crazy Daisy Quilts, Crafts and More: Lets Go Camping!!!

Jan 19, 2017

Lets Go Camping!!!

Okay, so I went a little crazy and ordered everything I could find so my Wellie Wishers could go camping!!! I now have sleeping bags, a Coleman stove, a Coleman lantern, flashlights, fires, and even a Coleman cooler full of food and lots more.  Just take a look below:






And toothbrushes!!!


And where did I get those completely cute Union Suits with the Bear Bum??? I designed them of course and the pattern is available for purchase below:

After your purchase you will automatically be sent to a link where you can download the pattern as a Pdf pattern

Pdf Pattern $4.99

2 comments:

  1. You have waaaayy too much fun! Go you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hard to understand the stretch pants directions. What is meant by "lay the decorative elastic halfway on the pants edge?" Do you mean that half of the elastic is above the edge of the pants? Is the pant edge finished/hemmed? Do you hem the bottom of the pants. The instructions are confusing and seem incomplete.

    ReplyDelete